Terms & Conditions – WinAt 2016 Promotion
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of the UK who are aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotional Period – The promotion commences 12:01am GMT on 01/02/16 and closes 11:59pm GMT on 31/01/17. (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter the promotion, eligible persons must, within the Promotional Period, complete an entry form online at an entry form hosted on a sub-domain of winat.co.uk for example wingames.winat.co.uk or identitydirect.winat.co.uk or winningchoices.co.uk or UniversalPrizes.co.uk or Prizes.co.uk OR a Cohort Consumer Opinion Survey.
5. All completed entries will be entered into the prize draw. Limit of one entry per person per entry sub-domain “site” name.
6. The draws will take place at 4pm GMT at 13 Palace Street, London, SW1E 5HX. In the presence of an independent witness or drawn at random by a computer program.
7. Draw Date;
8. The winners will be notified by phone and in writing within 2 working days of the draw dates and the winners will have their first initial, surname and postcode published on the site at that time. The winner will have 3 months to claim or the prize will be forfeit and a redraw initiated.
9. The first eligible entry drawn will be the winner. The winner will be able to choose ONE of the following prize options;
• £1,000 Cash
• £1,000 BP Fuel Card
• £1,000 Thomas Cook Voucher
• £1,000 B&Q Voucher
• £1,000 Amazon Voucher
• £1,000 Curry’s Voucher
• £1,000 John Lewis Voucher
• £1,000 Ikea Voucher
• £1,000 M&S Voucher
• £1,000 Virgin Experience Voucher
• £1,000 Sports Direct Voucher
• £1,000 Sainsbury’s Voucher
• £1,000 Halfords Voucher
• £1,000 House of Fraser Voucher
• £1,000 to spend at MandMDirect.com
• £1,000 to spend at ToysrUs.co.uk
• £1,000 to spend at BespokeOffers.co.uk
10. Any images shown on the websites are for illustrative purposes only.
11. Maximum retail value of each Prize is £1,000 including VAT.
12. Individual prize supplier conditions apply. Unless stated otherwise, prize validity is 6 months from the date of the applicable draw.
12. Prizes and are subject to availability. If any of the prizes are unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for a prize of equal or greater value.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity (Passport, Driving Licence or Credit Card), proof of residency (Utility Bill, Council Tax, Bank Statement) at the nominated prize delivery address. Proof of identification and residency considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of the original entry before awarding a prize.
14. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed or forfeited or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw(s) at the same time and place as the original draw and the winner will be notified by phone and in writing within 2 business days of the draw and have their name published on the website at that time.
16. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prize values are VAT inclusive and are in GBP and are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
17. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the prize draw is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left Promoter’s premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
19. Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winning and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
22. All entries become the property of The Promoter. Eligible entrants consent to the use and disclosure of their information for the purposes of this competition by The Promoter and its agents associated with this competition.
23. Eligible persons agree that by submitting an entry, you agree that the Promoter may use your email address to send information and promotions concerning third party products and services.
25. If entrants do not consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter on their details set out below.
26. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
27. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, terrorism; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the prize draw and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
28. We may publish the name and locality (city or county) of winners. Winners will be deemed to give Cohort a perpetual irrevocable license to use their name, locality and/or images in future promotions.
29. How to contact us
If you wish to opt-out, make a complaint, request access to or correction of personal information that Cohort Global holds please contact our Consumer Care Department on:
• email@example.com; or
• 0560 364 1684 (national UK call rate); or
• Cohort Global, Consumer Care Department, 13 Palace Street, London, SW1E 5HX
We will respond to you to discuss any concerns within 2 working days of receipt of your e-mail, call or correspondence.
Policy Updated: 1/02/2016